This page is a detailed explanation of my policies for reviews and contacting me. (Special thanks to Katie’s Book Blog for the idea and format idea!)
Review copies I will accept:
- .mobi files (ARC’s, Galleys, Etc.)
- Finished copies
- Ebooks (.mobi)
- Already published copies
- Self-Published books
- For anything else, please contact me to get my policy on whatever you are trying to send!
- ****I do not prefer Smashwords files, but I do accept them if there is no .mobi or other file available.****
What I will/will not accept: I mostly read YA books, but I am willing to read whatever you’ve got as long as you fill out the form at the bottom of this page (This will help me determine if you book is something I will read.)
What my review will be like: Basic info about the book, rating, summary/blurb, detailed review (size varies), whether or not I would recommend the book, and why I would or would not.
NOTE: I am a student, so I can be busy at times. I rarely decline books so know that I may have several other books that will be next for me to read. Unless you give me a deadline, when I will read the book and the date I will post my review will vary.
- I may not finish your book but I will try my best to do so. I will also do my best to update you on my reading schedule and if I will be continuing your book. If I do not finish a book, sometimes do not post a review on my blog. I may post one on Goodreads but I do not always. If I feel I do not have enough content to post a review, I will not do so.
- As far as I know, there isn’t a way to attach files through the form below. I will respond through email and that should allow you to be able to attach a file through email.
Other Places You Can Check Out My Blog:
- Goodreads – https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/27163651-the-booknerd-diaries-blog
- Bloglovin’ – https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thebooknerddiaries-12247069