Hey all, so sorry it’s been so long! School is taking up most of my time right now and while I am able to get some reading done, I don’t have a ton of time to write in depth reviews. Things are getting super busy soon so it may be a little bit before things get busier on the blog. Anyway, I was nominated for the Liebster Award!
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the Award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people (comment on their blog to let them know)
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions
What is your favourite book, or if that’s too hard, your favourite author?
I don’t really have a favorite of either so I’ll just go with a list! I love Brandon Sanderson, Kiera Cass, Sara Shepard, J.A. Souders, Jennifer E. Smith, and Colleen Hoover.
Is there a country have you always wanted to visit, if so what is it?
England! I really want to go to London and also to see the palaces!
What’s you favourite thing to do?
Reading, of course!
When did you start your blog, and are you ever going to abandon it?
December 2015. I hope to grow the blog, not abandon it!
Do you play an instrument?
I used to play the guitar and recorder.
What’s your favourite Social Media site?
Instagram and Goodreads!
What’s your favourite animal, and do you have a pet?
Cats are what I’ve been with my whole life (I have three right now!) but I’ve always wanted a dog!
Can you speak multiple languages, if you can what languages are they?
I can speak English, Spanish (not all that fluently though XD), and a teensy bit of French and Russian.
What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The community and books!
Which is your favourite season?
Summer, I love warm weather!
Have you ever written a book/story, and what’s called?
Yes, but I don’t remember what I called it.
My Questions for my Nominees!
- Favorite book?
- Favorite genre?
- Favorite place to read?
- Plot you’ve always wanted written but isn’t published?
- Favorite bookish memory?
- Longest book you’ve read?
- What are your “turn away” tropes?
- When did you start blogging and why?
- What was your first ARC? (If you have not gotten one yet, what is one you really want?)
- Hardback, paperback, eBook, or a combo?