Followers and friends,
As you may or may not have noticed, I don’t post very often any more. Part of it is that I don’t see much in terms of interaction. While I am grateful for the small amount of like and comments I get, I would love for there to be more. It’s hard to post when you feel like no one is interested in the post. It feels like you are just posting to get a post out and get it over with. The other is that I’ve been a huge reading slump for most of this year and I’ve basically read all novellas and comic books. Those don’t leave me much to write a review on and sometimes I forget to write a review close to the day I finish a book and then I forget what I wanted to say. That said, I am going to try having a scheduled post every day or a tour post if I am signed up for one.
- Slacker Sunday – This will probably be a break day for me without any posts unless there are tours I am involved in or I feel like I want to post.
- Media Monday – This will probably be where I post a review on a movie/TV show I have seen or my dream cast for a book to movie adaptation.
- To Buy Tuesday – This will probably be where I posted what new releases I am excited for or books I want to buy.
- Wacky Wednesday – This will probably be where I don’t have a set topic to post about or another free day.
- Topic Thursday – This will be a day where I make a post about a specific topic.
- Fandom Friday – (May change in the future) This might be a day where I post about a fandom I am in.
- Shopper Saturday – This will be a day where I post about what books I have recently bought.
I apologize for not being very active and I hope you can all understand I am trying to make this better.